- Hotel Rating: 5-star hotel
- Area: Jalan Datuk Salleh Sulong, Kota Kinabalu
- Distance from City Centre: 0.5 km
- Distance from KK International Airport: 7.5 km
- Access to Public Transportation/E-Hailing Service: EASY
- Trip.Com Rating: 4.6/5 [Excellent] 
- What’s nearby: Suria Sabah Shopping Mall, Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal, Gaya Street Sunday Market, KK Handicraft Market, Atkinson Clock Tower, KK Fish Market
- Single Room Rates: +/- RM380
The Hyatt Regency Kinabalu is conveniently located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu, and its rooms are both comfortable and luxurious. There is an outdoor pool and six different restaurants to choose from at this facility. Enjoy five-star Sabahan hospitality in Kota Kinabalu’s commercial, shopping, and entertainment hub, with views of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and South China Sea and its picturesque coral islands.
Rooms are air conditioned and include modern furnishings as well as a flat-screen satellite TV and other deluxe conveniences. Lounge access is available in select rooms. A rain shower and a hair dryer may be found in the attached bathroom. Views of the landscape are available in some rooms. Tanjung Ria Kitchen, located in the hotel, is a Halal-certified restaurant serving both local and Western foods in a trendy, show-kitchen atmosphere. Nagisa, a sushi and Japanese restaurant, has won multiple awards. The hotel features a spa and a fitness facility for its guests’ convenience. Guests can also take advantage of the 24-hour front desk and the tour desk. There is a laundry facility and a foreign exchange desk.
The Hyatt Regency Kinabalu is located 400 metres from Gaya Street, and a trip to the IMAGO Shopping Center takes about 2.2 miles of driving time. Location: 6.2 miles from Kota Kinabalu International Airport. Whether you’re in Kota Kinabalu for business or for pleasure, the Hyatt Regency Kinabalu will help you stay in touch with the people and things that matter most to you.